Membership categories can be found HERE.
Please follow the step by step instructions given below for renewing your membership. If you need help, please contact the Club Secretary by email at email@example.com
CURRENT MEMBER RENEWAL
These instructions are for current members of Casuarina Storm who have a Swim Central account. If you do not have a current account or are a new member, please email the Club Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
As of 1st July 2019, all swimmers under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian linked to their membership. This is a Swimming NT requirement.
Renewing your membership for the 2020-2021 swimming season is much simpler than last year.
1. Primary member should login to Swim Central. Click HERE to go to login page.
2. On the Swim Central dashboard, click on the Shopping icon on the left hand side.
3. Click on Memberships. You should see the screen shown below.
4. In the search bar, type in Casuarina Swimming Club. All membership products will be shown below the family members.
5. Click on each family member and select the membership you want to purchase.
6. Add to cart.
7. When you have finished adding the membership products to your cart, Click on Checkout and complete the payment.
TRANSFERRING CLUBS: Please note, any families who were members of another club at the end of the 2019/20 season should also follow the instructions for renewing membership. HOWEVER, please contact the Club Secretary or Coach Igor before registering with Casuarina Storm.
CLICK HERE FOR PDF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
New members are people have not been a member of any Australian swimming club and DO NOT have a family Swim Central account. Families who are NOT current Casuarina Storm members and who have NEVER been members of any other Australian swimming club, should follow these instructions.
How to register for Swim Central and buy a membership
How to create a family group
How to edit and add members to my family group
How to download my invoice